Microwave Orio Cake in 5 minutes!

Time just flies... This year, Dhiraj my son is in the last year of Hotel Management... I must say that the break I had taken to be with him 3 years ago for his 12th exams gave birth to my Food Blog "Premaas Adukkala". 

Believe it or not, blogging is very much like parenting. It brings you immense joy but it also does a number on you. It doesn’t matter whether you have been blogging for a month or more. The key is to remember why you started blogging and stick to it. So here we are... 3 years old with 224 posts, 6 plus lakhs views and counting....

Writing food blogs makes me happy. My blog is my constant and whenever I step back to assess my life, my dreams, my goals and my happiness, it always brings me back here – to my blog.

I believe that food is a privilege. And those who have it are very blessed.  Cooking at home for family gives me lot of happiness!  I try and cook different and new menus in the kitchen :).  I am sure my blog has definitely helped all the working folks as I have shared very simple and quick recipes for you to make.

Over these 3 years, I have also ventured into catering to parcel orders on weekends and also tied up with Hauskhaas where I get to serve South Indian Fish Curries, Thali etc.  So all the foodies out there, who wish to taste my food can definitely connect with me while I host food events or place your orders directly!

I look forward to your best wishes and invite you to join me in celebrating this success!!!

Let us celebrate with this quick Orio Cake :)



Ingredients

Orio Biscuit : 20 nos
Powdered Sugar : 2 tbsp
Milk @ room temperature : 1 cup
Baking Powder - 3/4th tsp
Chocolate Sauce
Colorful Gems

Method :


Take a microwave safe bowl and place a clean foil into it.  Powder the Orio in a mixer and blend it.  Add the milk, sugar and baking powder till it combines well.  Pour this mixture in the bowl and microwave it for 5 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.  Flip it in a plate... you will observe that the cake comes out easily due to the clean foil.  Decorate it with chocolate sauce and few Gems!  I am sure you will enjoy every bite of it.














Comments

Popular Posts